Transcripts, Graduation Info, Student IDs and MoreAll student records, including transcripts are maintained by the Registrar’s office and are available to students through the Enrollment Services Center on each campus.
Here students can:
- Apply for Graduation
- Request a Transcript
- Request Enrollment Verification
- Change Personal Information
- Register for Classes
- Request for Replacement Degree or Certificate
- Program of Study Change Form
Important information for applicants
How to submit your final transcript
Ways to get your transcript submitted to CCBC:
High School Transcripts or GED scores:
- Parchment secure electronic transcript delivery service (preferred method) or Scribbles electronic delivery services.
- GED scores must be sent directly from GED Testing Service.
- Electronic transcripts can be received by CCBC through various third party transcript services. Please contact your high school or testing servicer directly to inquire about the process.
- If your high school or testing servicer does not use a third party electronic transcript delivery service, electronic transcripts can be emailed directly from the high school or testing servicer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parchment secure electronic transcript delivery service (preferred method). Eligible institutions»
- Electronic transcripts can be received by CCBC through various third party transcript services. Please contact your previous institution(s) directly to inquire about the process.
- If your institution does not use a third party electronic transcript delivery service, electronic transcripts can be emailed directly from the institution to email@example.com.
In-personDrop off to any Enrollment Services Center (CCBC Catonsville, CCBC Dundalk, CCBC Essex or CCBC Owings Mills Center) during normal business hours.
When should I submit my transcript?
If you are requesting an evaluation of transfer credit, we recommend making submissions before the following dates to allow adequate time to complete the evaluation:
- by May 15 for Summer classes
- by August 15 for Fall classes
- by December 15 for Winter and Spring classes
CCBC will not reissue the transcript to another institution or return it to the student. Transcripts must be received within one year of the issue date.
Request an evaluation of transfer credit
- You are responsible for contacting all appropriate institutions, agencies, and organizations to request that official transcripts be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office at CCBC.
- Official transcripts must be sent electronically or by mail directly from the original institution or an approved transcript agency; paper transcripts must be in a sealed envelope.
- If you have attended multiple institutions and/or have test scores, you will need to submit an official transcript from each organization. International Transcripts must first be evaluated by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)-approved organization for translation and interpretation. The College recommends that students use World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE).
- Transcript evaluations will be processed in approximately 2-4 weeks upon receipt of all official transcripts. This process may take longer during peak periods. If you have not yet requested your official transcripts, please do so immediately after submission of the Transcript Evaluation Request Form. Evaluations are not processed until all official transcripts are received.
- Once the evaluation is complete, you will receive an email notification.