Information Session: Mortuary ScienceAre you:
- Applying to the Mortuary Science Program?
- Interested in Funeral Service?
- Thinking of changing careers?
The Program Director will:
- Discuss the general education requirements for entrance into the Mortuary Science Program
- Review Program requirements
- Explain what it is like to be in the program
- Describe what it is like to work in Funeral Service/Funeral Homes
- Give a tour of the mortuary science classroms (casket selection room and embalming laboratory)
- Answer questions from prospective students
To reserve a space, please call the advisement center on the Catonsville campus at 443.840.4382.
All sessions meet Wednesdays, 6:30 - 9:30 pm in the Humanities Building in room 006.