Part brand ambassador, part influencer, part model!Have you ever wanted to see your image life-size on the side of a building?
When you drive onto campus, do you imagine your picture on one of the light pole banners?
Then you might be interested in our Fresh Faces of CCBC campaign – part brand ambassador, part influencer, part model!
CCBC’s Marketing and Communications department is looking for enthusiastic students to feature in our advertising, special promotions, social media, publications, news stories and more.
Eligibility and requirements
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Be a current student enrolled in a certificate or degree program at CCBC.
- Have already completed one full semester at CCBC.
- Plan to attend CCBC in the spring.
- Be in good financial standing with CCBC.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have multiple active social media accounts.
- Allow CCBC to use your photo/image/likeness for the purposes of promoting the college.
Prepping for your audition
If you meet all of the above requirements, then APPLY!
You will be expected to:
- Complete an online questionnaire about your qualifications and CCBC experiences.
- Record a brief video audition, answering the question "Why should you be a Fresh Face of CCBC?"
The application is set up to be completed in one sitting, so we recommend you practice your video audition ahead of time and use a device with a reliable microphone and camera.
Submitting your application
The application for the 2023-2024 school year is closed. Please check back again in August 2024!
If you are among the 10-15 students selected, you will receive an email or call from Marketing and Communications with further instructions, so check your CCBC email!
As a Fresh Face, you will receive special CCBC swag, free tickets to CCBC performances and events (if applicable), and a stipend for hours worked.If you meet all of the above Fresh Faces of CCBC requirements but do not receive an email from us, we may be contacting you at a later date to participate in an activity or event. At this time, we have specific activities planned that require a limited number of people, but often other opportunities come up where we need more or different students. We will keep your record on file for at least one year.
Thanks for your interest!